Prosecco Afternoon Tea on the Clyde Clipper
Afternoon tea with a difference! Set sail from the Riverside Museum aboard the Clyde Clipper whilst we serve up a delicious afternoon tea. Nothing quite beats sipping Prosecco on the top deck whilst watching the world go by!Book Now
- Tour information
- How to book
The ultimate afternoon tea experience! Departing from the Riverside Museum, set sail on the Clyde Clipper and enjoy a delicious afternoon tea with the option of a glass of Prosecco to sip on the top deck whilst the sights of Glasgow drift by. Perfect for a day out with friends with a difference!
* If booking with friends please let us know as due to our fixed seating we will produce a table plan for the day.
* Please note that due to the nature of our seating, tables for the afternoon tea may be shared.
- Ideal for a day out with a difference with friends
- Perfect for special occassions
- See the sights of Glasgow from the River Clyde
- Enjoy the scenery as you sail down towards Dumbarton Rock
- Great as a gift!
- Adult: £ 25
- Child: £ 15
May – Saturday 5th
June – Saturday 2nd & Saturday 30th
July – Saturday 7th (from Greenock)
August – Saturday 11th
September – Saturday 22nd
All dates sail from the Riverside Museum, Glasgow with the exception of Saturday 7th July which sails from Greenock.
Depart Riverside Museum, Glasgow 1300 Return Riverside Museum Glasgow 1545
How to bookBook online now – quick, easy and reserves your space!
Bookings must be made at least 24 hours prior to departure.