Tunnocks Tea Cruise
Enjoy a delightful cruise "Doon the Watter" to Dumbarton Rock, whilst we serve up tea, coffee and a selection of the iconic Tunnocks Tea Cakes and Caramel Wafers!Book Now
- Tour information
- How to book
Our Tunnocks Tea Cruise is a delightful way to experience a trip Doon the Watter! Experience the sights and sounds of the River Clyde as we serve up a hot cuppa accompanied by the famous Glasgow Institution, the Tunnocks Tea Cake (or Caramel Wafer if you prefer).
This 3 hour cruise departs from the Riverside Museum Glasgow and sails to Dumbarton Rock and back. Our on board commentary recounts the past present and future of the world famous River Clyde.
- See the sights of Glasgow from the River
- Onboard commentary depicting the past, present and future of the River Clyde
- Conveniently departs from the Riverside Museum - why not combine the two and make a day of it!
- Licensed bar open selling alcohol, hot drinks and snack
- Includes a selection of Glasgow's famous snacks - the Tunnocks Tea Cake or Caramel Wafer!
- Adult: £ 20/£15 (conces)
- Child: £ 10
- Family: £ 54
- 3 hours
Thursday 5th July
Thursday 16tth August
Depart Riverside Museum, Glasgow 1300
Return Riverside Museum, Glasgow 1600Book Now
How to bookBook now online or call us on 01475 721 281. All tickets must be booked in advance.