Prosecco Afternoon Tea on the Clyde Clipper
Afternoon tea with a difference! Set sail from the Riverside Museum aboard the Clyde Clipper whilst we serve up a delicious afternoon tea. Nothing quite beats sipping Prosecco on the top deck whilst watching the world go by!Book Now
- Tour information
- How to book
The ultimate afternoon tea experience! Departing from the Riverside Museum, set sail on the Clyde Clipper and enjoy a delicious afternoon tea with the option of a glass of Prosecco to sip on the top deck whilst the sights of Glasgow drift by. Perfect for a day out with friends with a difference!
* If booking with friends please let us know as due to our fixed seating we will produce a table plan for the day.
* Please note that due to the nature of our seating, tables for the afternoon tea may be shared.
- Ideal for a day out with a difference with friends
- Perfect for special occassions
- See the sights of Glasgow from the River Clyde
- Enjoy the scenery as you sail down towards Dumbarton Rock
- Great as a gift!
- Adult: £ 25
- Child: £ 15
May – Saturday 5th
June – Saturday 30th
All dates sail from the Riverside Museum, Glasgow
Depart Riverside Museum, Glasgow 1300 Return Riverside Museum Glasgow 1545
How to bookBook online now – quick, easy and reserves your space!
Bookings must be made at least 24 hours prior to departure.