|28/07/2013||Inverkip Power Station Demolition Cruise|
Clyde Cruises Charters and Short Cruises in Glasgow and Aberdeen
Aberdeen Fish & Ships Cruise
Join us after work for one of our 45 minute harbour cruises complete with hot, fresh, fish and chips delivered to the boat, what better way to round off a busy working day!
- View the city skyline from a completely different perspective
- Close up views of offshore support vessels in harbour
- Delicious hot, fresh fresh and chips with a can of Scotland’s other national drink (Irn Bru)
- Perfect for children ask for our “Little Pirates” activity sheet
|10th April – 14th April- Wednesday to Sunday|
|Marine Wildlife Adventure||1630 (Thurdays only)|
|17th April – 7th July 2013 & 21st August – 13th October – Wednesday – Sundays|
|Marine Wildlife Adventure||1630 (Thursdays only)|
|8th July – 20th August 2013 – Mondays – Friday|
|Fish & Ships||1800 – 1845|
|8th July – 20th August 2013 - Saturdays|
|Marine Wildlife Adventure||1000 – 1115|
|Marine Wildlife Adventure||1130 – 1245|
|Marine Wildlife Adventure||1400 – 1515|
|Marine Wildlife Adventure||1530 – 1645|
|8th July – 20th August 2013 - Sundays|
|14th October – 27th October – Monday to Sunday|
|Marine Wildlife Adventure||1630|
- Adults £20
- Children £12
- Fully inclusive of Harbour Tour, Fish & Chips and soft drink
How to Book
- Book Online now – quick, easy and reserves your space!
- When booking online tickets must be booked prior to the day of sailing.
- Tickets must be booked in advance from our booking office, located in the Fishmarket area of the Harbour
Our Departure Points
We depart from the Eurolink Pontoon near to the Fish Market. There are no car parking facilities at the harbour. Passengers should make use of the parking facilities at Union Square, and cross Market Street then follow signs to booking office at the Fish Market. Note that all passengers must assemble at the Booking Office at least 5 minutes prior to the departure time.
Reduced Mobility Passengers
It is recommended that wheelchair users enquire in advance of any intended sailings. As our vessel was built in 1976, there are no special facilities onboard for disabled passengers. Whilst we welcome disabled passengers onboard, we apologise if we are unable to carry passengers if the crew determine that it would be unsafe to board passengers for this reason.
All tickets issued subject to Conditions of Carriage. All sailings subject to weather and circumstances permitting. Schedule and route may be altered due to harbour movements.