Titan & Distillery
Join us for an afternoon adventure as we sail away from the SECC down the River Clyde to Clydebank. Disembark for a breath taking tour to the top of the world famous John Browns shipyard, Titan Crane, a unique opportunity to see the magnificent Clyde from 150ft up.
You will then be met and transported to Auchentoshan Distillery for an informative 1 hour distillery tour complete with a dram of triple distilled malt! Shortly after, you will rejoin the boat for a leisurely return sail to the SECC (Crowne Plaza Pontoon).
- Two hour river cruise with full commentary
- Experience the sights, sounds and natural wildlife of the river
- View the city skyline from a different perspective
- Tour to the top of the 130’ high Titan Shipyard Crane
- 1 hour guided distillery tour, free dram included
- Perfect gift idea, gift vouchers available online
|Titan & Distillery Tour|
|SECC (Crowne Plaza Pontoon) depart||1300|
|SECC (Crowne Plaza Pontoon) arrive||1705|
Dates of Operation
|July 24th, 31st and August 7th and 14th|
- Adults £30
- Children £15
How to Book
- Book Online now – quick, easy and reserves your space!
- Purchase your tickets onboard the vessel