At Clyde Cruises, we pride ourselves on our crew. Our crews are passionate, knowledgeable and dedicated to sharing their enthusiasm. They are the key ingredient that sets us apart and makes every trip memorable and safe. They ensure that every sailing runs like clockwork and that our passengers receive the very best care, attention and experience.
We are currently recruiting:
- Qualified skippers, deckhands and customer service staff
- Located in either Aberdeen, the Caledonian Canal (Fort William) or Loch Lomond Shores
- Variety of shift patterns
- A number of positions available in each area
- All roles are seasonal from April – October
- We would love to hear from people who are passionate about tourism and just love to talk to people, experience is desirable but not essential for all positions.
How to Apply
Please send your up to date CV along with a short note about why you would like to work with Clyde Cruises to: firstname.lastname@example.org